Friday, August 31, 2012

The longest week in history continues...

Oye oye oye... This week has been dragging hasn't it?

I am crossing my fingers that I won't have to work all day today... as far as I can count over half the attorneys in our office will be gone.

Yesterday had many ups and downs... the first down was the day... it went on forever... I didn't have a lot of things to do... it dragged.

The next down... I tried to buy some cheez-its at the store but it wouldn't ring up how I thought it should - which brings me to an up - I finally got them for free!

When I got home I found a ton of ants on my counter again  - down...

Then I got a phone call from my boss at the gym telling me she told her boss that I was going to be her new assistant  - which is ultimately and up because I get more money for not a lot of work... I will take it.

Then I tried to watch a bit of the  RNC - down.

Watched football - Up!

Canceled a planned get together for last night - down (I was too stinking tired to go out after dark on a week night)

Went to bed early - Up.

Okay - enough with the ups and downs...

This weekend I am going to sitting at an art show at Bumbershoot... it's called Skyward and here is a link!  you should come by and see it if you decide to go into the Bumbershoot vortex...

Look for me Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon... I'll be wearing an orange cap.

When I'm done sitting at the show I will most likely wander around the festival and troll for men (okay, not really but you never know...).

I am going to attempt to sleep in on Sunday and Monday...  I am guessing that I will only make it 'til 7am tops... but I suppose I will take anything I can get.

Maybe I will make some art this weekend...

Maybe I will drink an alcoholic beverage...

Maybe I will meet my benefactor....

Maybe I will win the lottery...

Okay - enough wishing... I have to start to get ready for what will most likely be the longest day in recent memory...

No comments: