Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello Weekend!

It is Saturday!  I almost wrote Sunday... let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

Today I am getting the hair fixed... that means I'm going to look really cute so I have to figure out what I am going to do to spread my cuteness around the world.  If it looks extra cute I will post a photo. 

I am thinking about the possibility of working on my "studio" which is my storage room where I keep my art stuff....  I came across a small bookcase in the alley last week and managed to unpack some of my screenprinting supplies into it on Thursday night.  Maybe if I can get that space more organized it will spur me to make more work.

Yesterday I had an urge to go hang out with my art friends... but it's hard to get to Chicago without paying a bunch of money to fly there...

One art related thing I did do yesterday was start writing a proposal for the Jeneratorroadtrip... that would be my (and the other Jen Towner's) road trip to Vermont... I think it would be a nice kickstarter campaign and/or granting opportunity.  I may have to look into Creative Capital - they like weird things like that to fund...   

Hey - maybe I will take my cute hair down to one of the coffee places nearby and work on art related computer stuff today.  How smart am I?

Okay, I think that's all I have this morning...  I have to get a move on and see if I gained weight this week... I most likely did.  I've decided to go no sweets in October... Maybe I'll sweet it up today and tomorrow...

now I'm just rambling...

No comments: