Sunday, September 30, 2012

A little bit more? SURE!

I got an email from my boss at the gym today... it looks like I'm going to be teaching morning classes at the downtown club in the near future  - that's cool... it's definitely more convenient for me although I'll have to get up even earlier than I normally do... it's more money to go into the jeneratorroadtrip fund.

This weekend had been pretty good... not too much excitement to report... I'm going off sugar tomorrow so today I am celebrating with some susan cookies - then it's see ya!

Yesterday I got my hair did and as usual it is pretty cute... 

Tomorrow morning I'm subbing for the class which I will eventually be taking over...  too bad it starts at 6am and I have to leave at 5ish in order to get there on time.. oh well.. when I take over hopefully we will move it to 6:30.  As it stands now I have to walk there because the bus doesn't start running until 5:45... I will adjust.

Okay - I think that's it...  I think I need to take a nap.

No comments: