Tuesday, October 02, 2012

This is what I know on Tuesday

Yesterday I managed to make it through teaching at 6am and then again at 6:30pm...  I only messed up in one of my drills in the pm class...  (nothing major and we improvised and just made the drill longer)....

In the morning class it was all men - and I actually got a fist bump from one of the guys when class was done...  I think that's a success.  I didn't tell class that I was going to be taking it over starting the 15th, but I think it's a good sign (the fist bump).

I'm going to have to adjust my sleep schedule in order to accommodate the extra classes...  we're discussing making the morning class a little bit later so I can actually take the bus in order to get there in the morning...

So... my teaching schedule will be Sunday morning, Monday and Wednesday 6am and 6:30 pm, and Tuesday 5:30 pm.  Two more classes, but no extra teaching days... I guess I'll just have to go to bed at a reasonable time on Sunday and Tuesday... it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Tonight I don't have to teach because the gym is kicking off the Biggest Loser Contest... that's cool.. I picked up a subbing gig tomorrow night  - I'm teaching the 5pm class and then the 6:30 class...  nothing like burning out the legs.

So that's it...  finally - sweet free October is going alright. I know, it's only the 2nd, but you've got to take it day by day...

No comments: