Thursday, October 04, 2012

Flies and Ants

My apartment kitchen has been inundated with flies... not house flies, not fruit flies, but something in between...  I think something was living in my composting pot and it hatched... now I'm in attack mode.  It's not fun, but I think I'm gaining an upper hand.

And the ants... I keep finding them in my bathroom... not a ton, but one or two every day.  Oh the joy of living in an old apartment building.

I don't have many plans tonight - perhaps I'll do laundry... teaching extra classes has taken it's toll on my supply of exercise pants.

Here are some random photos...

this is the house I grew up in which I wound up finding last weekend...
 

 

YMCA!





These photos are from the Louis Viton windows in downtown Seattle... influenced by Yayoi Kusama...  I like them




Oh yeah, tonight is first Thursday - maybe I'll go check out the art scene... it would be artistic of me...

That's it.  I have much more coffee to drink this morning.

No comments: