Sunday, October 07, 2012

Another Longish Walk

Yesterday I went with some of my long walk friends on another long walk to Renton.

We started out at Cal Anderson park around 9:15 and made our way to Beacon Hill, over the Chief Sealth trail... to Seward Park, Rainer Ave South all the way to the Renton Municipal Airport to Downtown - JUST TO EAT VEGETARIAN FOOD! 

It was fun... I probably would have rather have had a Dick's Deluxe when I was done, but the vegetarian food was good.

The bus ride home was interesting, and I managed to hoof it back from downtown no problem...  Overall I walked 18 plus miles.

It will come in handy when I become a contestant on Survivor.

Here are a few Random photos.  Some of them I stole from other participants...









 








Post walk dirty feet.....


No comments: