Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Is it time to go to bed yet?

This is my last week before my schedule gets really busy.  I CAN TAKE IT!

What do I know today?

Yesterday I made flight reservations for the College Art Association conference in New York next year.  I had enough frequent flier miles to get a flight to Newark...  that's cool.  Now I just need to save up money for the hotel.  I'm thinking I will get a room at the conference hotel.  In the past I've found places to stay where I can buy food and keep it in my room (in a fridge)...  I don't think this is an option if I stay at the conference hotel.. but I will figure something out. 

I think being at the conference will be nice.  I'll be able to keep stuff in my room and not have to trudge things back and forth.

I may have a friend of mine staying with me on Friday night...  she's going to an ex-girlfriends wedding and invited me to come along..  I'm not sure I'll have the energy to go, but I said for sure she could stay over at my place...  It will give me a chance to test out the hide a bed that is/was my dad's former couch... I've never used it.  I think it's better than the futon... I will have to test it out before Friday.

I leave you this morning with a photo I took while waiting for the bus last night...


No comments: