Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It should not be this hard to get up in the morning...

I think I could use another three hours of sleep.  I think I'm still trying to catch up from my overly active weekend.

Not much to report here... 

really - I have nothing.

Okay here's something...  Tonight the season premiere of New Girl is on... last year I missed all the season premieres because I was in Vermont...  I am a big television fan and I'm not ashamed about it.

Yesterday I contacted the Vermont Studio Center and they moved out my deposit due date so I have a few more weeks to save my spot for August 2014.

I am working on getting the other Jen Towner to drive across the country with me to get to Vermont.. I can see it now... two women on the road who have never met in person... hilarity ensues...

Okay, I guess I did have something in me...

No comments: