Sunday, September 16, 2012

What is Happening Now

What do I know today?

I've had a headache since Friday so that's no fun.  I think it has something to do with my neck... if it doesn't get better soon I will call the Chiropractor and have him take a whack at me...

I found out on Friday that I got a spot at the Vermont Studio Center again - no fellowship though...  I would really like to go, but I don't know if I can afford it.  I have to send in a deposit by the 28th if I want them to hold my spot...  I requested August of 2014 with the thought that if I got in I would make it an adventure - road trip to Vermont - and then I'd have my car available to me while I was there to take some adventures...  It may all work out.  If I can come up the deposit I may work on raising funds for the adventure.  Who knows.

Yesterday I walked to University Village and back... it was a nice break...  part of the walk was along the Burke Gilman trail - the site of part of the Long Walk.....

Click on this link here to see a new video from the Long Walk.  It's pretty good...

Today the plan is to clean the apartment (although it still looks pretty good) and work on art stuffs...

I wish the headache would go away...

No comments: