Monday, September 17, 2012

Check in...

I couldn't take it any more... I called my chiropractor this morning to set up an appointment for later in the week (Wednesday).  As the morning went on I realized that I wasn't going to make it until Wednesday... after 45 years you would think I would know when enough is enough.  I called back and changed my appointment to this afternoon.

Let me just tell you, by the time I walked out of his office I was already feeling better.  Goodness gracious... I'll be happy to not be so cranky tomorrow...

Here are some photos from this weekend...

Pole on the street...


this is the house where my very first boyfriend lived - it's about three blocks from where I currently live... this weekend was the first time I've actually walked down the street...

Montlake bridge...


Overpass near University Village

Pedestrian overpass near Husky Stadium


My forehead and light



Art I'm working on.... those as staples glued to canvas.. (maybe I should have stapled them on...).


That's it... I may have to lay down on the sofa and drift off to sleep...


No comments: