Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ideas

So... I've been thinking about the whole Vermont Studio Center residency and what I could do...

I think I need to drive across the country to get there.  According to AAA it will only take me 45 hours drive time...  Think of all the country I could see...  I've never driven across the country, it might be fun.  I would have to start saving my pennies now though.

I threw out the idea to my sister that she could go with me and then fly back home once we got there.

Maybe I can convince the other Jen Towner to go with me.  I've never met her... I think it might be interesting...  we could document it and make art work out of it... I can imagine a Kickstarter campaign for it... 

I guess if I want to do anything I have to start saving now.

Next item of business... my headache is pretty much gone.  That's good news because I was really really cranky... cranky Jen = no fun.

Sunday night I am hanging out with my niece for dinner... we've never hung out one on one so it should be fun.  She's six.

That's it,  that's all I know.

No comments: