Friday, September 21, 2012

Here's the plan.

Last night after work I met up with someone I met on the long walk and we walked around Seward Park...  He's a writer, a plant lover...  It was a nice change from what I usually do...  I got to see poison oak in all it's fall red leaved glory...

Tomorrow I am planning on heading up to Bellingham.  A friend of mine from grad school is having a birthday party and I figure I should do a little bit more in breaking out of my comfort zone so BAM there you go.  I may also see if any of my former summer camp kids are up there for school and want to meet up for coffee or something...  maybe it will turn out to be a splendid day.  At least it will be something different.

Today work is going to be busy (I think)...  I guess we will find out won't we.










No comments: