Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday, Friday, got to get down on Friday...

yes - it's Friday.  You know what that means... LAUNDRY!

I will try to scrounge up enough quarters today to do a load tonight.  I am officially out of pants.

My legs are a little bit like jello from all the working out...

Yesterday I almost had to slap people upside the head at work.  It's been too busy and I have too much to do.  I think I even had a dream about work last night and THAT'S NO GOOD!

I also contemplated yesterday morning that it would be nice to not go into work - as always it was a sign that someone was going to call in sick.  Yep, it happened.

So here we are at Friday...

On board this weekend?  The usual, Weight Watchers, a visit to Dad and then cleaning on Saturday..  Sunday I am having another one of those Big Brother Clothing parties...  I would mention the brand by name, but they have trolls who scour the interwebs and don't like people to talk about it online.. (which is stupid).  Once I mentioned on the blog that I was having a party and they thought I was tarnishing their name... they should know that I am a devout follower of their line and they shouldn't piss me off... they should cater to semi-savvy bloggers who like to look cute.

Dang, just thinking about it makes me want to cancel my party.

But I won't.  Any chance I have to make my world famous cheese ball I will take.

I think that's all I've got today.

Time for more coffee...

and my last post about the blurb books?? you should take the opportunity to try it out.

No comments: