Saturday, October 27, 2012

I've got nothing.

Nothing but cleaning, fixing food for tomorrow, and laundry.

It's 6:40pm on Saturday night... I really would like to go to bed right now but that means I would be awake at 4am tomorrow. I shall try to stay up at least until 9:00.  No guarantees that I'll make it though. 

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a more active social life.  I did have a social life back in my 20's and 30's, but then again back then I was drinking like a fish and spending money that I didn't have...  I think I'll take the life of a semi-recluse.  It's not like I don't do anything...

I do a little bit of something.

I was planning on swinging by this afternoon to see my Dad, but I've got too much to do before tomorrow's party.  I think I'll swing by tomorrow morning on my way home from the gym.  That way I can just say hi and let him know I'm not dead... 

What else?  My feet are freezing and I"m wearing wool socks and lambswool slippers...  I may have to run them under the hot water faucet in the bathroom in order to warm them up.

This morning I stopped by to see my Stinky...  She seems to be doing pretty well.  The cone isn't bugging her anymore.  She's getting pretty good at resting her nose on her cone.


I think that's it.

Talk to you later.

No comments: