Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hey There.

Here I am.

Back at the usual spot (on the sofa icing my heels...)...

Drinking Coffee...

Watching the news.

I would be celebrating the fact that I have the day off from teaching but I am going to be subbing one class tonight BUT THEN I'M DONE ('til Sunday that is...).  The only unfortunate part is that I have run out of workout pants and I'm going to have to repeat a pair for tonight's class... oh well.  I'll just have to pick a pair that don't stink.  I'm okay on shirts... so that's a relief...  headbands??? not so much.

Oh well....  I just have to make sure people don't get too close to me at the gym.

What else do I know?  Not much...

Yesterday for Crock Pot Wednesday I made an Indian Lentil Stew from my Weight Watchers cookbook.  It was really good.  The only complaint I have is that the lentils all but disappeared... (broke down)... it still tasted pretty good.

I guess when you mince 8 cloves of garlic, two onions, and cook it for 12 hours anything will taste good...

I guess that's all I have to share with you this morning...  maybe I will break down on the way to work and buy a biscuit at the Wandering Goose.  It's a new restaurant on 15th near the Coastal Kitchen.. they have the worlds best biscuits... I bought some for the office last week.  There was one with Gruyere and Rosemary... it was extra yummy...

and it was sugar free!  I'm still on the no sugar thing this month and it's going well...  I may extend it to November...

Okay, now I'm done.

Except for this link which will tell you the story of Obie the Overweight Doxie.

A group that gave Obie up is trying to get him back from a woman who is taking really good care of him...  we (I mean me) want Obie to Stay where he is.  I know if Stinky or Zoe (my wiener dogs) had a vote they would choose for Obie to stay with his current Momma.

Okay, now I'm done.


No comments: