Tuesday, October 23, 2012

THose Dang Amish Kids...

With my abbreviated sleeping schedule I have had to resort to watching Breaking Amish at 6am Tuesday mornings.

Those crazy kids have been moved to New York City and have their lives taped...  let's just say this, being Amish would be hard, being on "reality" television would be hard... nothing is ever "real" on television... unless it's live sports (or the news) .... there's always an element of telling a good story.  People who are offended that a reality is not "real" should just get over it.

In other news...

I have nothing...  well, I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner tomorrow... it's going to be Crock Pot Wednesday...  I have some lentils... maybe I will have to find a recipe for lentil soup.

I think that's it...

No comments: