Sunday, October 21, 2012

Here's what going on this day.

It's been a busy week...

I think I have caught up on my sleep and will be ready to hit the road running tomorrow morning.

This weekend has been pretty low key...  this evening I am going out to celebrate my Momma's birthday with a burger at Red Robin... ah, and I also get to see my sister, brother-in-law, and niece...

I don't have much to report... I did spend some quality time with the dogs yesterday while I commandeered the washing machine to do my sheets.  Stinky had some surgery on Sunday for an infection - she has a cone of shame on, but it doesn't seem to bother her too much... she looks pretty cute in it.


I don't know much else other than that this morning...

it seems as with all this teaching I'm doing, I shall be posting less and less... but that's alright.  I'm still around... if anything important comes up I will be sure to let you know.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: