Thursday, October 18, 2012

ME MAKE A BLURB BOOK!

Hey Y'all!  I posted along time ago about making an Instagram photo book at blurb.com!  I thought I would go into a little more detail about how quick and easy it was....

First off - Blurb is great because you can make a variety of books for relatively cheap!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you might have seen the square format photos I sometimes post.  These are Instagram photos - Instagram is an app for your phone in which you can take photos and then use filters to give your photos a creative effect.  Well, Blurb.com can take those photos and quickly turn them into a book.

It's really simple.  You log into Blurb.com and give them the login and password to your Instagram account.

AND BAM!



You're probably thinking that you could never do that... BUT YOU CAN!

I sat on my sofa in my pj's and selected the photos I wanted, where I wanted them on the pages and then the title information.

You can choose from various sizes, hardcover, soft cover - the possibilities are limitless.

You don't have to do an Instagram book.  You can upload your own photos and make a nice photo book of your kids for the Grandparents.

There's a link to Blurb just to the right of this post - you can get 15 percent off your first book!

Tell them Jeneratorant sent you!

No comments: