Thursday, November 01, 2012

2,998 - here you go.

This is post number 2,998... seems like I would have it down by now.

I don't have much time this morning as I have been engaged in losing Scrabble to my friend Patti.  I really suck at it, so why do I keep playing?

I don't know - maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.

The report from the Lake City club is that people are enjoying the fact that we have some new(er) bikes there...  I am glad.  I was getting a bit tired and telling everyone that we were working on a solution...  I almost cried once because people kept griping at me... I did find out after that incident that you burn a lot more calories when you're angry...

I'm thinking it would be nice to just sit here and do nothing this morning.. but that's not going to happen.  Too much to do at work today... there's a few big meetings, I have lunches to order, letters to send..  LLC renewals to send in... Corporate Minute Books to Create... the fun never ends!

Random photos here.... these were taken with Instagram... they would look nice in a blurb book don't you think???



No comments: