Friday, November 02, 2012

Are you looking for a good deed to do?






Above is a video for a friend of mine (and former UW Husky/Former SAIC Professor) who is trying to raise funds for a digital jaquard loom...  if you have some spare change and would like to donate I would appreciate it. (the video link did not work)

if the video doesn't work try this link...

or this link...

I donated so should you... if she doesn't raise the 30,000 your donation will go to USA Projects which helps fund artist projects...

okay - on another note... I went to 4Culture yesterday to check out my friend Julie Alperts show at the gallery...  I dig it.  I happened to be there when there was a dance performance among the work.. here's a few photos.  You should check it out if you're downtown...










No comments: