Sunday, November 04, 2012

Yo!

I'm not quite sure the last time I posted... maybe it was Friday?  yeah, I think so...

Currently I was sitting on the sofa waiting for laundry to dry and watching the Seahawks play... they are in the lead.  so far....

this morning was my first class with all the new bikes at the gym... I had 20 people in my class.  I'm not used to that ...  It was a bit intimidating but I managed to make it... I maybe have to start cleaning my face up a bit... you never know - my future husband might be in class sometime...

You never know.

This I do know...  I've got Buffalo (hot wing type) chicken chili in the crock pot.

I bought a whole chicken for Crock Pot Wednesday - I don't yet know what I'm going to do with it.  I may just cook it and make stock from the remnants... (not exactly sure what I'd do with it though)...

I suppose that's all I know.

I'm really wanting to have a Susan Cookie... I wish I could just buy one.  I had a taste of a salted caramel top pot doughnut on Friday and it didn't do much for me....  I decided to stay away from the sugar...

At WW yesterday I was down again.. we're at 5 pounds in 5 weeks.  There was a Thanksgiving Challenge - 8 weeks to either be down a certain amount of weight or make a new habit... I decided I would like to be down 8 but I would be good with losing 6.  I'm almost there..

I'm sure some people look at me and think I don't need to lose any weight.. yeah, compared to others I'm doing alright... I just have those stinking muscles which make me heavier than I look.  I only have to lose 8.4 to get back within my ww goal range...  I'm at the top of my weight range for my height.. if I was a bit taller I'd be good... but I'm not.  I'm short, have muscles and it is what it is...  I still have some wiggle room.. my upper belly is still hanging out (yes, I named it - Upper Belly)... my arms are a big jiggly... (fleshy?? - ah whatever... I don't really care) but they would use a bit of toning..

I don't want you all to think I'm dissatisfied with how I look..  I'm not.  there are just a few things to work on.  If I never lose the upper belly I will be fine.  I'm never going to beat myself up because I don't fit into a certain image people think I should... they can just suck it.

I just want to feel my best...

okay - that's enough of that rant.

here's another one...

I may be starting to lose my hair.

I got my hair cut yesterday (by the owner of the salon I go to - I used to work for her)... she mentioned that I seemed to be losing a bit of hair.  great.  I thought it was just because I hadn't officially washed my hair in three days....  oh well - If I lose it, I lose it.  there are always really cute hats and I have always wondered what I'd look like as a blonde.

My hair is finally long enough to use a curling iron.  I came out of the salon looking like a girl.  Not that I don't always look like a girl, but this time more girly like than usual...

Okay - that's it... I have to go get the laundry before the second half of the game starts.

No comments: