Thursday, November 15, 2012

coming out the other end...

Here I am at Thursday again...

yesterday was the first morning that I actually woke up at 4:30 and didn't want to get out of bed.

I did though...

and I made it.

Tonight I think I will do laundry... sounds like fun to me.

This morning I am nursing a pot of french press coffee...  I bought a bag of Cafe Umbria Bizzardi Blend... it's one of my favorites..  I'm drinking a full pot. 

I had a moment(s) of weakness yesterday - I ate a whole bag of chocolate chips!  It was really really good too!  It only took me five hours to polish them off...  I am tracking it all though so I'm not going to stress about it.

I don't have too much on the horizon.  I am looking forward to a three day work week for two weeks in a row...  yes!  I'm actually taking two days off at the end of the month.  I don' have anything planned for that time with the exception of trying to sleep past 6am in the morning...  I'm looking forward to it.  Maybe I'll have an art-making movie fest.

Oh, I take that back - I have a birthday party to go to Saturday night.  It's so infrequently that I have something to do that I often forget when something is on the horizon... oh yeah... it's a get together of camp people so it should be fun.  I always like getting together with camp friends...

On the health front, I think my plantar fasciitis is almost gone, but it has been replaced my a soreness in the ball of my foot... knowing my luck I have a morton's neuroma...  (a nerve thing)...  I shall continue to ice, take ibuprofen, and wear my orthotics...

Okay - that's really it today...  what now to do...  I guess I will finish my coffee and then get ready for work!

No comments: