Tuesday, November 13, 2012

When will it ever end?

I don't have a lot to report today...

things are rolling along as they usually do...

On Sunday after class I thought I might have been practicing flirting - but In retrospect I don't think that was the case...  hmmm... It happens so infrequently I usually have no idea when it's happening.

That's about all the excitement I've had.

Yesterday work was really busy - don't people know that you're supposed to chill out on Veterans Day?

I do have two three day weeks to look forward to in the near future.

Next week (Thanksgiving week) is the normal four day weekend...

Then the following week I'm taking Thursday and Friday off again... I have vacation days I have to use up!  I get a certain amount of days to take and I am rarely sick...

The only problem is working time off around the other people in the office.  Since I've been there the shortest length of time - I'm usually on the bottom of the totem pole.

AND I'm never sick - it's not like I take any sick days.  That's what good living will do for you.

What else?  NOTHING.  I've got nothing!

Nothing I tell you...

NOthing and everything.

The end.

No comments: