Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble

I am not going to be gobbling anything today... I am celebrating turkey day by sitting on my sofa in my jammies for a bit - Reading the ads in the newspaper, and then a walk around Greenlake and visit to my Dad.

This afternoon I will go to my mommas house...  I'm not usually excited about these things so I probably won't stay forever - but you never know.  There's always time to change things...

Five years ago this morning I was camped out in New York watching the real Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... that was pretty fun.  Tomorrow morning I will be marshaling the Seattle one...  I'll be hanging out with the English Sheepdogs.

Okay, I'm going to sign out.  Everyone be good to one another..  Don't eat too much.  If you do, go out for a walk and work it off.

Gobble Gobble.

No comments: