Friday, November 30, 2012

Vacation all I ever wanted...

I bet you thought I was gone...

Nah, I'm here.

Day two of my four day weekend.

The three day work week was a bear... but I made it through.

Yesterday I was a big goof - I spent most of the afternoon at University Village and accomplished the following...

actually this photo wasn't taken yesterday - it was earlier in the week in the elevator lobby of my office... 


 Wiener Dog wrapping paper...



Eames Chair - Only 3,285!


 Farmers market salad from Evolution Fresh...  meh.


Snail Ornament!


After University Village (where I also successfully avoided Trophy Cupcake)... I went to the gym to work out and then did some errands.

Nothing too exciting, but it was a nice day off.

Today I have a massage/acupuncture appointment... I'm really looking forward to that.  Then I will swing by to see my Dad and then come home and do laundry to top off my Friday evening right!

Tomorrow is going to be busy too.  I am working the SAIC (School of the Art Institute of Chicago) grad information day at the Seattle Art Museum... then I get to go out to dinner with everyone at Dahlia Lounge... yummy yummy...

Sunday it's back to teaching.

That's all I know  -  I may or may not post again this weekend... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

word to your mother...

No comments: