Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What now?


Here are some photos I took over the weekend...

Snowberry from Interlake Park


 Cowbells that I was ringing for the runners of the Seattle Marathon - but then had to stop because some guys kid was trying to do homework... (why can she do homework at 8pm Sunday like everyone else???)


This is the woman who gave me the cowbells and then got into an altercation with the angry man whose daughter was trying to do homework...
I left before it got too crazy...


One of the leaders of the full marathon...


Nice legs...




Funghi!

This is my Christmas Tree Frederico... yes, he has a name.  I don't have many ornaments but that's alright.  It's just about perfect.



I don't have much to report... I think I may be getting a cold.  I had a sore throat yesterday, it's better today but still not 100 percent.

I think I need more coffee...

No comments: