Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Blah Blah Blah - Yadda Yadda Yadda

the title of this post is exactly how I feel this morning...

working for a living is for the birds...  I think I would make a great unemployed person..  too bad it's not socially acceptable...

I'm feeling pretty good overall but a little dissatisfied with things...  you know, that little kernel of discontent you feel when things are going pretty good, but not exactly to your satisfaction.

It's the whole "I need to be doing more art stuff" feeling.

Maybe I will get my act together soon...  a few more weeks and I'll have my annual abbreviated post-Christmas work schedule... which if you don't know means I only work from 10 - 2 the week between Christmas and New Years...  I also don't have to teach at the gym during that time so I can focus on art stuff (and sleep in a bit)...  it's a rather sweet deal.

Okay, enough complaining...

Last night at the gym someone told me that different cycle instructor's class was a cake walk compared to mine.  I think that was a compliment.  I would like to think that I know what I'm doing...

The rest of the week shall be pretty uneventful... work, teach, teach, work, teach.... sleep shall be thrown in there as well.

That's it.

Sayonara.

No comments: