Thursday, December 06, 2012

I know you are but what am I?

I don't have much to share this morning...

Same sex marriage licenses were available starting at midnight last night - way to go Washington!

Marijuana is legal in small amounts... whatever... it's not something that has ever interested me...
all the people on the news they showed lighting up at midnight at the Space Needle definitely had a particular look about them...  a bit scruffy.  I'm being highly judgmental here - but it's the same old thing... the people who show up for the "protest" or whatever it is - usually are just there because they've got nothing better to do and they think it's cool... (see WTO rioters, May Day protests...) I'm sure I'm not articulating myself very well, but hey... it's early.

Some other random thoughts...

Taylor Swift is quickly becoming the female version of  John Mayer don't you think?

The Duchess is pregnant.

My feet hurt.  Actually my heels are doing much better - it's now the ball of my foot that hurts.

I'm going to apply for a show at 4Culture.... I had a show there in 2009 and enough time has passed that I can apply again.  I probably won't make the cut (that's just me painting my expectations low..)... but you never know unless you try.

I am coming to the realization that even though I'm on the Storefronts roster for the year that it's probably not going to happen... There is still time - but at this juncture it's not looking good...  oh well.

Work is getting busy again... we're going to be remodeling starting the first of the year - I'm not looking forward to having to deal with people in that regard...

I really don't like social interaction that well... that's why I have an online presence...

I just wish people would leave me alone.  

Did I mention yet that I'm getting a new fridge in my apartment?  I'm pretty excited about that...  I will post photos when it arrives.

That's all I know - it's gotten a bit random here at the end... time for more coffee.

No comments: