Saturday, December 08, 2012

Up One, Down for the Count!

um.....

what do I know today??

I was up a bit at ww this morning but it's not unexpected...

tonight I am meeting my sister and her family and a few of their friends to go to dinner and then possibly the Bellevue Botanical gardens..

I am watching a few episodes of Hoarders to keep me from eating too much tonight...

I will see how much I can actually eat after watching a woman show the therapist her "slop bucket" in the kitchen...  it's basically her poop bucket.  Ick.

I used to feel a bit guilty about the cleanliness of my place when I'd watch Hoarders... My place looks fabulous compared to these spaces...  I FEEL GOOD!

The past few days I've been feeling a bit of the Holiday blues... it's better today... I decided to go out tonight to help with it...

overall I think I'm doing rather well compared to last year.

At least this year I'm not going to have to cart my Dad around places and help him use the facilities...  His birthday is in just over a week and I think we're planning a small celebration at the Hearthstone..  I asked him the other day what he wanted for his birthday and he said "freedom"... I was thinking about food (of course)...

I'm less stressed about the whole thing this year.

okay, next up...

I ran at the gym this morning, then I picked up a door prize I won at my former ceramics instructor's sale last weekend... I stopped by Sky Nursery and bought a few houseplants for me to murder in the near future...

Okay, I have to get a move on... I have a burger to eat soon (if I can stop thinking about dead cats on Hoarders)...


No comments: