Tuesday, December 11, 2012

not much to say

I don't have much to tell you today.

I'm a bit cranky for the usual reasons...

I will let you decide what the usual reasons are.


I am looking forward to the holidays only for one reason....

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK FULL TIME!

the week between Christmas and New Years we only work 10 - 2 and I don't have to teach... I am looking forward to sleeping in and working on art related things...

I can use a break.

This weekend I have three parties to go to on Saturday (say what?)... we will see if I can actually make it to one.


oh  - on a different note I have decided to do the Polar Bear Plunge again this year.  Yeah, I know - it's bound to be a lot colder than last year... but what the heck.  I did it once, I can do it again.

noon, Matthews Beach, Seattle... New Years day - be there.  Maybe I should build up my fake tan before I go... don't want to blind people with my pasty white legs.

Okay, I'm feeling a little bit better after ranting a bit.


No comments: