Thursday, December 13, 2012

3,000 posts?


Can it really be that this is post number 3,000?  I guess so...

what have I learned over 3,000 posts?

Not much.

Still like to complain, still have less that skinny thighs (I used to rant about my thighs a long time ago)..., still lamenting on what I want to do with my life....

hmmm...


This morning I woke up thinking it was Saturday.  It's not, it's only Thursday.  I thought it was Saturday on Tuesday as well.

That really sucks when you think it would be nice to sleep in, but you can't.

This weekend I have a bunch of events in the hopper plus beautification appointments PLUS my Dad's 86th birthday party.  That will be low key. 

Work is a bear... too much to do, too much going on.  I sure hope they realize how much I do around there...  I don't think I can do much more.

what else?  15 more minutes and I have to lug myself off of the sofa and hose myself down.  Oh joy.


No comments: