Saturday, December 15, 2012

Brrrrr.....

Last night when I got home I thought my apartment was a little chilly...

I was right.  A whole section of my building is without heat.

Damn radiator/boiler...

at least the repair guy is here working on things.

I have a couple of parties to attend tonight.  I've been gone most of the day so I think I will most definitely hit one... it's another instructor from the club who is throwing it - I went last year so I know a few of the people who will be there and I won't have to overly social if I don't want to be.

I read an article about introverts the other day and I think I might be one.  Don't get me wrong... I have some extrovert tendencies at times...  but for the most part I like to be alone.

ooops  I got sidetracked and forgot to post this stupid thing...  I have sucessfully put on some makeup... now I just have to find something to wear and head out.

I'm am stinking freezing.  It reminds me of Chicago... brr.... I have to go out tonight. I would freeze my ass off if I stayed here.

At least I have wool socks and a lot of blankets...  I really don't want to change my clothes because I will freeze my patooty off.... brrr... I'm going to have chattering teeth!  Maybe I'll use my hair dryer to warm me up..

Tomorrow we are going to have a birthday party for Dad...  I realized yesterday that I think I'm past the point where I can buy him ornery cards...  he might take offense to it..  I'm thinking I will have to find a sappy one tomorrow.

I guess I will deal with that then.. for now I must do a bit of jogging in place and then try to find something to wear...

No comments: