Sunday, December 16, 2012

Heat Back On - Headache on board!

they fixed the heat in the building - I came home last night to a less chilly apartment... it was still cold, but it's toasty now.

The party went better than expected... I also stayed later than expected.  Overall it was pretty fun.

I even had a beer.

Today I am taking a quick break before I head over to my Dad's to celebrate his birthday.  he turns 86 tomorrow... we're going to have cupcakes.  Yummy.

This afternoon I am going to do laundry and try to get ready for the week ahead.

At some point I have to move furniture around so that they can deliver my new fridge on Wednesday.  I picked up a cooler from the parental unit's house so that I can pack my fridge contents in it...

This week we also have our office holiday dinner at Canlis - it should be good..

It's my last week of teaching before the break... it will be nice to have some time to recharge..

I have a bit of a headache and I'm feeling a bit congested - hopefully it won't get full blown... 

Friday I have the day off.  errr.... hopefully I can make it until then.

That's it.  I wish I could just take a nap...

No comments: