Thursday, December 20, 2012

The worlds smallest refrigerator...

There was a miscommunication with the appliance company...

my fridge is small...

I am going to try to live with it - I'm thinking that I will keep less food in it so there will be fewer choices and less chance of me buying crap to put in it. (go along with me here - I'm trying to convince myself this is the case. 

The only real drawback to the small fridge is less space to store my Cascade Ice  and frozen dinners...

I shall adapt.  At least this gives me a reason to dump the two year old beer that's been living in my fridge.

The good news of a small fridge is that I have more space in my already petite kitchen.  I may be able to set up a dining area in there after two years...

okay, enough about the fridge.

Today is our holiday party - dinner at Canlis... if you're a big fan of Top Chef they did a challenge this season at Canlis.  It's old school, pretty swanky and very good.  I am not really looking forward to it this year...  sure I'm looking forward to eating, but I'm not looking forward to the social interaction aspect.  I really don't like talking to people that much..  If I could just sit there and blog I would.

Tomorrow I am taking the day off.  yay - sleeping in... I didn't have any problem sleeping last night and I don't think I will have a problem sleeping past 7 tomorrow morning.

maybe I shall take myself out to breakfast and then go to the gym.  Sounds exciting doesn't it?  Then I may do laundry!

This is what my life boils down to.

teaching, eating, working, sleeping, television, laptop, showering.

I think that's it. 

I suppose I should get moving.  I have to figure out what I'm wearing to the party and I have to hose myself off.

No comments: