Saturday, December 22, 2012

What I know today (Saturday).

I don't think I've posted since Wednesday or Thursday...

this is what has happened since.

Holiday party on Thursday - Canlis.  I checked in on Yelp and because of that Canlis is now following me on Twitter.  I wonder if they know that I posted from the ladies room there (only a few Facebook checkins)...

I received a Holiday bonus that was nice.

And a raise.

I will not have to give notice anytime soon (unless I find a benefactor).

We drank Coffee Diablo after dinner - basically it's alcohol which is set on fire and then served... pretty good...  Mark Canlis made them for us - he laughed at a joke I made... I talked about "Ladles of Fire" being a great name...  I suppose if you can make a Seattle dining landmark's owner laugh, you must be funny - or he hears a lot of lame jokes.

Yesterday I took the day off and was planning on sleeping in but it wasn't happening... I managed to make it until 6am.  BOOOOO!  I did some shopping, went over to the parental unit's house to comandeer the washing machine and then I went to the gym.

After all I ate last week I was expecting to gain weight this week when I weighed in at Weight Watchers.

Guess What?  (what Jen?)   I lost 2 stinking pounds!

WTF?

I will take it.

If you only knew what I ate last week...  I wasn't horrible, but I could have been a lot better.

Oh well, I will take it.

Right now I'm watching the Maaco Las Vegas Bowl... other than that I think I am going to stay home for the rest of the day (minus a walk later on).

I am officially not teaching after tomorrow's class... yeah!  I can sleep in like a semi-normal person.

I think tonight I will wrap the few presents I have for people...  maybe watch the Hallmark Chanel - for a guaranteed happy ending...  and make peanut brittle... the brittle is not a definite, but I'm think I would make it, eat a tad and then give the rest to my apartment manager - he has seen me through two rounds of ants this year and the new fridge fiasco (it's really small, but I think I will get used to it).

Okay, now is the time to go round up some lunch so I don't go crazy and chew off my art.

Oh, I forgot - I went running last night and chaffed my inner arm... ouchy.

No comments: