Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crappy

That is how I'm feeling.

The cold is back and now it's in my chest. 

I think I am going to take it easy at work.  I have a few things to do, but I will see about heading out early.

My apartment is a mess... it's looking like a sick person/confirmed bachelor's pad.  Too many dirty dishes.

Last night I tried to find a sub for my class but no luck... it's aggravating sometimes not being able to find people.  Maybe it's because I'm so flexible (or don't have a life) and am able to cover for people.  You would think it wouldn't be so hard. Sickness does not make me kind.

Maybe I need to start thinking about a life change... ah, who am I kidding.  I don't have time for a life change.

I have a feeling if I type anymore things are just going to come out that I could get in trouble for... 

frustrated is my word for the day...

No comments: