Friday, January 18, 2013

Enjoy the silence

I am trying to appreciate my time on the sofa this morning...

This weekend is going to be good but tiring.

I am sort of packed and ready to go.... I am trying to decide if I want to take my laptop this weekend.  I'm thinking if I take photos I might want to download them while I'm there... maybe do a blog post... plug in my activity monitor and see what I'm actually doing...

but part of me wants to not take it...  I will probably take it and not use it.

Here is my report from yesterday...

I took my car in and it needs a new bumper.  It's only going to cost me $914.00.  I actually don't feel too bad about that... I think I'm going to save up a bit before I get it fixed...  maybe a month or so.  I have some cash in savings so I'd like to not put it on a credit card if I don't have to.  I also figured out how much I could get for my car if I decided to sell it... it's a hot commodity - almost 10,000 for a trade in and over 11,000 if I sold it privately.  But  that's if I have a properly working bumper. 

I also talked to my apartment manager about garage space.  When I moved into the building I didn't even know there was a parking garage...  there are no spaces available right now, but I"m on the list.  It's only $85 bucks a month and might be worth the investment in order to keep my car ding free.

I have given myself five more minutes before I have to get up and get moving... 

I have to enjoy this time right now... this weekend is going to be busy!

word.


No comments: