Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ummmm....

I just can't seem to shake this last bit of croupiness I have... it's driving me crazy.

Thank goodness I don't have to teach again until Monday...  I need a break.

This weekend I will be counseling at a Mid-winter retreat with some of the campers that I counsel during the summer.  It should be fun if I can get there on time...

They want me to be there by 5pm but unfortunately I work until 5!  I may try to leave a bit early, but I think it may be stretching it to even get there by 6.

It will be fun though,  one of my friends that I met when I was going to camp there as a kid is going to be a Director.  She's the one who actually got me started counseling there oh so many years ago.

Today is going to be busy.  I shall start out by getting an estimate on my car to see how much it will cost to get the bumper repaired.... then it's work and then I have to come home and clean and pack so I can hit the road tomorrow...

I have Monday off so that will be nice (minus the fact that I have to teach my 6am class)... I may just drive down there and then drive back home when I'm done...

oh oh oh....  I am tired.

Yesterday I turned my ankle on the way to the gym - I didn't do any permanent damage but it's a teeny bit sore... of course it was the same one I sprained in the past. 

I think that's all I've got.  Besides phlegm. 

No comments: