Saturday, January 26, 2013

Feeling a bit better.

My time-out has resulted in a feeling of better-ness (is that a word?).

I still am a bit stuffy and croupy but overall I am feeling much better.

Before I forget to tell you all I have found out that they are airing episodes of Artstar on the Ovation Chanel on Demand.  It was a television show I took part of back in 2007.   It followed me and 5 of my fellow graduates from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and we moved to New York and made it in the art world.  The first four episodes are available until January 31 if you want to take a look.  I had seen most of the episodes but hadn't seen the first one in which I audition.  I watched it yesterday and I have to say - it didn't look as though I was talking out of my ass.

You should check it out if you have a chance.

Today I am going to venture out to ww and then I have a hair appointment... then I will return to my hibernation mode I think.  If I feel good enough I may go to a fundraiser concert tonight for one of my friend's children.... 

and there's also the on/off light festival which I should take a look at...

tomorrow the plan is to head down to Olympia to visit the sister and go to an ordination...

That's all I know.

No comments: