Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The other side of sickness...

I still don't feel great, but I'm feeling much better than last week.  I still have a stuffed up nose and lingering cough (although I'm not coughing so hard now that it makes me want to barf).

I managed to accomplish all tasks at all jobs yesterday.  I got home and made the mistake of getting horizontal on the sofa - I was out like a light.

I managed to wake up about 45 minutes later and stumble to the bedroom.  Once again I was out like a light.  No drifting off the sleep, just out.

I am getting ready to head to New York in a few weeks for the College Art Association Conference.  I had some business cards made with my "Failed T-shirt Design" logos on them... I think they turned out pretty good.   I'm going to leave them around the conference - maybe it will lead people to my website.  I should probably get my website in good working order before I get there.... perhaps I should do some updating.


These are mini cards so they fit in the palm of your hand...  I like them.  I got them through Moo.com.  They are the best do-it yourself business card website!

I am pretty psyched about New York.  I have signed up for a few workshops, one on Syllabus Writing and one on finding Jobs in the Art World.  They may not be the most beneficial, but they certainly can't hurt.

I'm also looking forward to seeing my friends in New York... I don't have a ton of friends who live there, but I have a few.  It will be nice to check in with them.  I also will get to go to Museums and check out art!

Okay, I think that's all I have this morning...

No comments: