Wednesday, January 30, 2013

um... that's was no good.

I hardly slept at all last night.  It sucked - and now today I have to teach at 6am and 6:30pm.

Hopefully I can stay awake.

I got a call last night from my sister and it looks as though my Father is winding down.

He's lived a good 86 years and I think he's just ready to go.  I don't think you can ever be quite ready, but I can honestly say I have no regrets on any of my interactions with him, he knows that I love him, and I know he loves me.

I don't want to type too much or I won't be able to get my act together to make it to the gym...

It's weird... I have a sense of joy and peace along with the sadness.

As with all things I will get through this with my family and my friends.... we just have to keep moving forward.

No comments: