Sunday, January 13, 2013

Home again...

Back on the sofa again.

I almost feel like my cold might be going away.  I'm experiencing a few coughs every once in a while but I don't feel really crappy.

I'm a little bummed about the Seahawks losing today, but I will snap out of it.  I sat in front of the Hearthstone for 15 minutes listening to the end of the game before I went in to visit the parental unit (he was napping per the norm).  I woke him up a bit... not much social interaction but that's okay...

Right now I'm watching the Golden Globes.  I am in love with Amy Poehler...  

What else - I forgot to mention that I backed into a pole with my car on Friday.  I drove into the office and as I was leaving I backed into the pole and punctured a hole in my bumper...  I'm going to get an estimate on Thursday before I decide whether or not to file an insurance claim... and I don't even drive that much.  It sucks wind.  Sure, once I get my credit card paid off I might have to use it again... or risk having my insurance rates go up if I file the claim...  I'm not a bad driver... really, I'm not.  Some days I just want to sell the stinking car or get a big bubble to encase my car in so it doesn't get hurt.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind. 

Maybe I'll go to get at 8:30 to get a jump start on my sleep.

No comments: