Saturday, January 12, 2013

demanding puppies...

I must say I do enjoy hanging out with the dogs.  However I did not enjoy having Tucker (Stinky) start barking at 2:30 in the morning.  Whereas Grandma usually get's up and gives the girl some food, I just put in my earplugs and drowned her out.  I guess she figured out that I wasn't going to come and pay attention to her so she went back to sleep.

Tucker also seems to think she needs to be fed all the time.  I'm not playing that game...  Grandma will be back tomorrow and all will be right in Stinky-land.

I almost feel alright today.  Still coughing a bit, but it's not too bad.

If I can get my butt in gear this afternoon I may swing by to visit my Dad.  I'm thinking I am over being contagious - maybe I should get a flu shot while I'm out as well.  We shall see if either of those things materialize.  A nap sounds kind of good too!

This morning at ww I was down 4.4 pounds.  I guess cutting out the sweets is a pretty good strategy (and the exercise too...).

I broke open one of my Christmas presents today (Applewood Smoked Bacon) and made a pesto blt.  It was not as good in reality as it was in theory - but it was alright.

Okay I think it's time to snuggle with the puppies.

this is what Zoe looked like this morning - trying to kiss me!


No comments: