Friday, January 11, 2013

Less Dead

I think I may be getting better.

I only woke up once during the middle of the night coughing, and I don't really feel like crap right now...  a little croupy but things are moving.

Last night I had a crazy dream that my car was stolen at the gym.  I pulled into the parking lot got out of my car to check something and turned around and the car was gone...  there was a lot more that went on during the dream but that's the most memorable.

Today I am driving to the office - I have to do some errands for the office so I'm just going to do them and then go in...  my activity monitor is not going to be happy...  oh well. Yesterday I walked to and from work, but only got 4 activity points (this is a ww measure)...  4 points is pretty good, but when you usually get 11 - 17 on average a day it's a bit challenging to look at that number.  I don't really care.  If I were anymore active I think my legs would fall off.

I am looking forward to hanging with the puppies this weekend (and doing laundry!)

There's nothing like hanging out on the sofa with a warm dog on your lap.

No comments: