Thursday, January 10, 2013

Here I am (sort of)...

Last night I got to the point where I think if I had gotten vertical I would have been asleep instantly.

I don't think I've been that tired since the time I stayed up all night when I was camp counseling (I think I was in my mid 20's).  Ow ow ow...

I finally have a day off from the gym.  I am looking forward to doing nothing tonight (except dishes)...  This weekend I am dog sitting for Stinky and Zoe - mom is going to Oregon for the weekend so I will have some serious puppy time on the sofa with my girls.

Here's a photo from a few years ago... cute aren't they?


In addition to spending time with the puppies I think I'm going to find myself a flu shot this weekend - I've been hearing horror stories - and one of my bosses has come down with it.  Luckily he hasn't been around me too much, but I don't really want to get sick.  I've had this cold long enough (it finally seems like it's going away...).

What else?

Oscar nominations are out this morning - maybe I will go see a movie?  I don't know... maybe, maybe not.  I used to be a big movie goer but not so much anymore - I don't really have a lot of down time to do those sorts of things.

I don't think there's much more to share this morning...  I'm sure there is, but I can't think of anything... 

No comments: