Tuesday, January 08, 2013

It's all the same...

Still croupy... although not as bad.

I made it through my first Monday back at the gym... the throngs of new people... the lack of parking in the parking lot.  Fun times.

The most significant thing that happened yesterday is that my pedometer broke and I did not replace it.

Pretty much every day since 2006 (April I think) I have recorded every step I have taken.  Until yesterday that is...  I have many notebooks that contain my steps walked, miles covered...   In the past when my pedometer has gone belly up I just ran over to Weight Watchers and picked up a new one..  I decided to put an end to that chapter yesterday.

I still wear my fancy activity monitor - so I know when I'm being active...  I guess it's just the progression of things.

The one bright note is that I won't have that noticible lump at my waistband.. and I won't look like I have a tumor.

One bright note?

My steamer came yesterday - it's beautiful.  Maybe I'll post photos of it later.

That's all I know this morning - I need to finish this cup of coffee sitting next to me.

No comments: