Sunday, January 06, 2013

congestion is not my friend...

I am still dealing with this stinking cold.  I have gone through three bottles of generic brand tussin syrup in the past two weeks and bought another round of cough remedies and drops this morning.

I don't feel terribly crummy - but crummy enough to not want to go out and socialize too much.  I've been able to teach and go to work but it's getting old.  I just wish I would quit coughing.  It's not even a cough that hurts - it's just annoying and not really productive anymore.. what I would give to hack up a good amount of phlegm.

But no.  Sorry for the visual.

This weekend has been busy, but kind of uneventful... same old same old.

Currently I am watching the Seahawks - they're behind by a point.  It's a little too stressful.  At lease were only in the third quarter.

I felt good enough to eat fried chicken today... that's a good thing I guess.

Tomorrow I go back to the full time teaching schedule... go to bed early tonight so I can get up early and trek down to the gym for all the newbies.

I subbed yesterday's classes  (body sculpt and cycle).  It wasn't too bad.  I didn't die.

yep - that's it.

More to come on Tuesday maybe.

No comments: