Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year, Same Sickness

Boo.

I went to bed last night at 10pm.  This dang cold will not go away.

I am even missing the Polar Bear Plunge today because I don't want to get any worse.  I have to go back to my teaching schedule tomorrow and I will be in sorry shape if I don't feel better.

Yesterday I said goodbye to sweets...  I ate the few susan cookies which were at work and took out the recycling  this morning (the container was in it...) and I am now done.  I am not going to say I'm not going to have sweets at all, but I'm going to limit them.  I think it will help get me back on track and make me feel better overall.  I will be able to save money by not buying crap.

Today my plan is to head out at some point and pick up stuff at the gym.  I have to put up some signs at the Downtown club to advertise the cycle room....  Hopefully by advertising the classes and putting signs up to lead people to the room will increase attendance.

I would go visit my Dad, but I don't really want to spread any germs... that would be bad.

One last thought for the new year...

Phlegm is not fun.

No comments: