Thursday, January 03, 2013

The sickness continues...

My cold continues to linger in my chest.

It's not bad enough to not go to work though.

Other people in the office have it worse than I do.

That's what I get for being healthy in general.

I survived my first day back at the gym and I didn't die although I was extremely tired when I got home last night.  I didn't sleep well Tuesday night so I was running on fumes.

This morning I was up at 4:30 - the crap in my chest was just a bit too much to handle - had to get up and take drugs.

I don't really have any plans tonight (although I would like to go out to first Thursday)... I should probably just come home after work and sweat out this sickness.

What do I know?  I am in the process of cleaning my apartment.

I only have to work two more days and then I get a weekend.

My resolution to reduce sweets was almost thwarted yesterday when I was given a Top Pot chocolate bar...  I ended up giving it away.  It wasn't too hard.

I would like to apologize for not being more scintillating in my posts but it's hard with a chest cold.

No comments: