Monday, February 18, 2013

Back (and Forth)

I got home last night around 10:30ish.. I'm not sure exactly what I did (oh yeah, I did eat a bunch of cheez-it's)... but I did go to bed a little after 11 and was out like a light.

Today has consisted of unpacking, applying for a Fellowship (six hours before it was due) and hanging out with the dogs for a short time.

What else....

I'm still handling things alright.  Not too upset - just sad.

I'm planning on heading back to the office tomorrow.  The remodel of the office started today, so who knows what will happen..

I'm also planning on teaching my class tomorrow night... my activity monitor has had almost no action this past week.

Someone contacted me about my business cards I left around the conference.  That's good.  I'm glad someone was paying attention.  He complimented me on the design (he found both the Today Show card and a few of the Failed T-shirt Design cards).




Part of me feels like I should be more distraught.

I guess I have been mentally preparing for the imminent demise of my parental unit for a long time.. (that sounds cold).    I keep thinking about all the artwork that is going to come out of this...

It's only 6:19pm but I think I could probably go to bed right now and sleep all the way through til the morning.

I don't have much more to say... at least until tomorrow.



No comments: